Friday 1 May 2015

April Makes

Yet another month of 2015 has whizzed by in a blur of activities, with not much sewing. I honestly feel like I was just typing March's makes a few days ago!!\
Anyhoo, heres what I produced this month.

I still haven't shared the amazing mini that my partner sent to me, but I feel like it needs a post all to it's self.
Here hoping I get near my machine this weekend, with the bank holiday Monday I've got a bit of a chance.
I'm linking up with the lovely Lynne's

Fresh Sewing Day

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous makes! I love the small quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely. I had a slow sewing month, all I achieved were some EPP hexies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pouches - is that Aneela's pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely mix of makes Joanne!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...