Saturday 1 November 2014

October Makes

To me October was over in a blink of the eye, with a lot going on in our little family, that left very little sewing going on, but I did finish some things.
My very much loved Tattooed Emery Dress, Raspberry Leaf Tea Scarf and an as yet unblogged Swoon block No.7.
I've had pieces cut out for my next Emery dress for at least 10 days, but just haven't have the time with half-term and a trip to the Isle of Wight. I've also got to finish up the prize for Helen from my giveaway, so those are the priorities for November!!!
I'm linking up with the lovely Lynne and her Fresh Sewing Day lovelies!
Fresh Sewing Day

5 comments :

  1. I love your dress - wish I could make dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember quality not quantity, so therefore you win with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Emery dress is so fab, it's tempting me to check out the pattern. Hope you get some more sewing done in November x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pity you only made 1 of them

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...