Tuesday 1 July 2014

June was ………...

…..pretty slow on the sewing front and there was virtually silence on the blogging front!!
Three finishes and a few nearly finishes,
My Giant Star quilt for Siblings Together, all ready to hand over.
My partners name tag for the Secret Swap for FQR all sent - I can't show you yet as I don't know if it's been received!!!

My Sample Swap Thread Catchers are still in the same unfinished state as I need to get some sand!

I made myself a Washi Dress and I LOVE it, but no bugger would take a photo of me wearing it yesterday, so a sneak peek of the shoulder will have to do for now.

And lastly I made a 3 blocks and posted them off for the Quilt for Aneela that Chelsea is making.

So that was June and now onwards to July, with Mr Middle's 9th birthday today and then prep for FQR over the next few weeks………………and we will ignore the fact that I've only finished one thing on my FAL list, but more of that another day!!! To distract you from my poor month and quarter I'll dazzle you with his birthday cake!!
It's not burnt, just has strawberries in the sponge, well thats my excuse and I'm sticking with it! 
I'm linking up with the lovely Lynne's 

Lily's Quilts

4 comments :

  1. Oh yummy! Happy Bday Mr.9! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazeballs, especially that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great months sewing to me. I am desperate to see the Washi dress. I have the pattern myself but have never made it. I love Rae's patterns and have made a few versions of the Geranium dress for my granddaughters

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...