Thursday 13 February 2014

Quietly Stitching!

Not much sewing has been going here this week!
My time has vanished over the last few days and I'm not too sure what on!!
But today I ordered my frame for my Woodland Sampler, so I decided I should get on and finish it up.
And I even ironed it for it's photo… well a bit. I think I need to dampen it and re-iron it to get those year long creases out of it!
I've also been quietly knitting away on a cardigan for Rose, it's called Granny's Favourite and I'm using the softest yarn.
I've just finished the yoke and am about to separate the sleeves, so maybe thats where my times gone?
So, heres hoping the frame looks good (as it's custom ordered and can't go back!!) and I get some sewing in this evening. I've got two paper pieced patterns printed off and ready to go.

7 comments :

  1. It looks so great! I can't wait to see it framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Woodland Sampler, i'm betting it will look even better once it's ironed and framed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for finishing the sampler, I think this is the first one I've actually seen completed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sampler looks wonderful I am sure that the frame will be the perfect finish for all that hard work!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...