Monday 26 August 2013

Optimistic or delusional holiday sewing?!?

I've packed a few things to keep me entertain during our holiday. I have to have something crafty with me to do!
But, as I have been putting things near the cases my husband has asked if I'm going on the same holiday as him, as he told me 'we do have 3 children to keep us busy!!!'

Anyway, should they be nice to each other and spend 5 minutes playing I'm taking......
a bit of knitting, in the form of three scarf kits that I got half price and are destined to be Christmas presents for Godmothers!

Then,
last years holiday EPP, that needs to be appliquéd onto backing.

Next is,
this years EPP project, Triangle City by Katy Jones from the gorgeous Love Quilting & Patchwork Magazine!

And finally,
a bit of beach reading! I used to be crime book fan, but I need something I can pickup and put down without losing the whole plot, due to those three children!
So, do you think I'll get any of it done or will I return with it completely untouched?
I'll let you know how I get on!! 

7 comments :

  1. Have a lovely time - hope you do get some crafting time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! It will be interesting to see how much crafting you achieve! ;) I always take some needlework on holiday with me, but I never seem to get much done! Hope you have a wonderful time. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of projects, I think you are well set for the beach. I love the yarn you have there for the scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm betting untouched ;o) Have a nice holiday though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great holiday with at least a little bit of crafting included!!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...