Friday 23 November 2012

Soap Opera Box

It's week three of the Ruby Star Wrap Along and this week I have made the Soap Opera Box!
It was so fast to put together, I used a shoe box as recommended in the book and wrapped it in IKEA Christmas paper. Instead of adding the ribbon around the box, (because I could find one in my stash that I liked!) I made the Newspaper Flower from the book in a matching stripy paper.
It looks perfectly festive, and has already been filled with some Christmas food treats for my sister. It's a great way to wrap and give an awkwardly shaped present, or something fragile!
I'm off to try and finish my money pocket for tomorrow! I'm nearly there.....
Linking up with
                                                           Ruby Star Wrap-Along

6 comments :

  1. Oh oh oh I love this one lots too.
    That flower is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I love that, it looks a million dollars doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so professional Joanne, you will have the most stylish Christmas gifts around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful! And I love the quilts in your previous post - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...