Monday 1 October 2012

September's projects

I can't believe that it's October already, winter is definitely just around the corner (the heating is on!) and it's grey and wet here today. I think that September has just flown by, it feels like the boys only just went back to school.
Here's what I've been working on during September, I'm amazed as I got more done that I thought.
A few finishes, a bit of knitting, Spring Carnival in progress and a start on my spinning stars quilt along.
I'm also trying to be organised this year and have bought a bit of Christmas fabric last week to get cracking.

I'm linking up for the first time with Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day
Lily's Quilts

8 comments :

  1. Wow, what a fantastic month.
    I am really in love with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely colour and gorgeous makes. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Christmas fabrics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are amazing! I love the tea cozy and your Spinning Stars is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers you have some awesome projects!! Love those little apples :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a pretty productive month :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous makes !!!! I love the new fabric, I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the mosaic of very beautiful things - the spinning blocks are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have been busy! Beautiful makes! Pj x

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...