Monday 14 November 2011

Voting for Cake

This weekend was as busy as ever. Trying to catch up with friends and get on top of the homework!
I always try and make a cake on a Friday so we have a nice treat over the weekend. This week I didn't know what to make so I put it to the vote. The boys said it had to be this ....


Konditor & Cook's Curly Whirly cake, I first baked it a few years ago and it was a big hit, but I tend to make things for a while and then move onto a new recipe. I was so glad they reminded me about it. It was really easy to make and tasted gorgeous!!!! You can find the recipe here
For some strange reason I deviated from the recipe and made it with 3 layers! I should have left it as it was, with just 2 thicker ones.  Although no-one moaned!



I have nearly finished my NOEL and should be able to show it later this week.
Hope you had a good weekend xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...