Friday 21 October 2011

Finished Objects....at last!

This week I have managed to finished two projects I have been neglecting. I started this rabbit for my daughter in August and finished the body in September but forgot the dress!!


And this is how it stayed until last weekend when I gave myself a good talking to and produced...


My little Pickle loves her

 

  

Especially how she tastes!

I got the pattern from Ravelry and it was so easy to follow. I'm not too keen on the dress but that is the wool and not the pattern.

I also finished a One Skein Scarf from The Happy Hooker for my sister for Christmas. I have had the book for ages and have made a blanket from it but use it mostly for reference. But the I saw Gingerbread Girls one and loved the look of it, I also used Sidar Softspun as hers looked so grown up and had a lovely mother of pearl sheen.

    






I hope I my sister likes it.

Thats one present done now on to the next.

I'm hoping to get myself together and make some decorations this year I want as much homemade as I can this year. Is anyone else doing a Homemade Christmas?



3 comments :

  1. Awww, the rabbit is so cute, and so is your daughter, what a poppet. It seems so long ago now that my two were like this, they're both teenagers now. I'm sure your sister will be thrilled with the scarf, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What and adorable rabbit, I love her! And the scarf is great, Im sure your sister will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rabbit is great and obviously already adored! I love the way the ears stick up, so cute.

    Your sister is lucky to have such a lovely scarf, I'm sure she will love it.

    It's nice to get some Christmas presents sorted isn't it? I want to sort thru things this weekend so I can really scare myself with how much there is to do!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...